Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Yas Waterworld, Yas Island

Yas Island is located in Abu Dhabi. The Famous Ferrari World, Yas Marina Circuit, Du Forum and Du Arena, Yas Water World and many hotels can be found there.

We are given the chance to choose- Ferrari World or Yas Water World. The fastest Roller Coaster in the world can be found in Ferrari World- I love amusement parks! I really like going on an adventure and riding on roller coasters, but this time, my parents didn't let me do that, so we decided to try the 43 rides, slides and attractions in Yas Water World which is beside the Ferrari World!

Before going to Yas Water World, we watched some videos about their different attractions here.

Unfortunately, we can't stand the heat and our feet were aching because we need to climb up the stairs many times, we only ride their famous attraction, Dawamma (the fastest and biggest tornado ride with hydro-magnetic power), Falcon's Falaj (the biggest water coaster measuring 300 meters long), Sebag, our all time favorite Water Wars (we enjoyed this "ride" many times! that's where we got our tan lines :( ) and Yehal- which is for young at heart.

For my Outfit/Swimming Attire:
I'm wearing my customized shirt! Isolation it is :) (I waited many months just to use this shirt :D FYI, whenever I'm bored Kate and I would make and cut some shirts out. We are also planning to sell some in the future. Isolation!) 

PHOTO DIARY:




This is the end of my Abu Dhabi trip and I'm happy to say that wherever I go One Direction's Live While We're Young, One Thing and What Makes you Beautiful are always playing in the Mall and of course in Yas Waterworld- kulang na lang gumawa ako ng music video while riding in Water Wars.

No comments:

Post a Comment