Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Dubai


We went to Dubai last May 8 for a day. Dubai is a 1 hour ride from Abu Dhabi, yes! It is not that far and if you do not know, Abu Dhabi and Dubai are two different emirates. The country itself is the UAE (United Arab Emirates) and it is composed of 7 emirates.

On my previous post, I already told you that my vacation was a blast and my day in Dubai was amazing and spectacular! 

PHOTO DIARY:

We visited the Burj Al Arab but we didn't get the chance to enter the said hotel because as we all know, it's too expensive. We also got to see the Jumeira Hotel and the public beach beside it. 

Burj Al Arab: the world's only 7-Star hotel
 


And then  we went to Atlantis, The Palm and we made a coin/penny souvenir. 

Atlantis, The Palm: first resort to be built on the Palm Jumeirah




Then we went to the mall, specifically Dubai Mall. My mom wanted to go to the Emirates Mall but I preferred the Dubai Mall so I can experience what my cousin's told me, "hindi mo malilibot ang Dubai Mall ng isang araw, mapapagod ka" and then boom! We didn't got the chance to roam around the mall :) And the highlight of our trip is too see the Tallest Building in the World the Burj Khalifa and the spectacular Dancing Fountain of Dubai. My cousin almost sat on the floor just to capture the whole building. We waited for the dancing fountain for an hour, and it's worth the wait 'coz the dancing fountain is so entertaining. We also waited for the second viewing and there goes "I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston. Speechless!

Dubai Mall: Largest shopping mall in the Middle East, Worlds sixth largest mall with Gross Leasable Area, World’s largest acrylic panel (Aquarium) inside Dubai Mall, World’s largest sweet shop "Candylicious"



Burj Khalifa: World's tallest building





OUTFIT OF THE DAY:

No comments:

Post a Comment