Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Before And Afters

I discovered my "talent" in making and designing t-shirts last summer of 2012. I dyed some plain white shirt that I learned from school when I was in elementary, never thought I could still use my skills in dying shirts (thanks to my teacher).

So far here are the shirts that I did.


BEFORE


AFTER



I also tried not to use shirts but shorts,


shoes!,


(I just helped my friends here :) Pearl's shoes! )

and accessories.. (I'll buy bracelets then I'm gonna wreck it and make another one- pinapahirapan ko talaga sarili ko. haha!)


'Til my next post. 😄 😘












2 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm a BIG Fan! I so love your works! So creative! Can you post a blog on how we are going to sew beads on flats? I so wanna learn it! :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is amazing. i soooo love your creativeness!!

    ReplyDelete