Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Summer Playlist

Last summer, I search some good music because I'm tired of listening to same old music that I used to love, and I found some that I never thought I would enjoy listening to. It's a breath of fresh air. Indie Pop/ Indie Rock/ Folk Rock bands, when I was a child I'm into Pop, Rock, R&B, Country and Alternative genre. Fun, Imagine Dragons and Mumford & Sons- I can't stop listening to their song, even on the shower or on a road trip. I love their songs. I recommend their albums, Fun's Some Nights, Imagine Dragons' Night Vision and Mumford & Sons' Babel. I'm currently listening to Fun's and Mumford & Sons' first albums- Aim And Ignite and Sigh No More.  (I Love Nate Ruess!)


And here are my Top 3 favorite songs (and some covers) from their albums:


Some Nights 


Carry On 


Out On The Town


Imagine Dragons



Demons


It's Time


On Top Of The World


Mumford & Sons



I Will Wait


Not With Haste


Ghosts That We Knew



It's really hard to pick my Top 3 on each album. Hope you'll enjoy listening to them also :)

No comments:

Post a Comment