Monday, August 4, 2014

Pouring Rain

Well, finally found my "movie buddy". Went to BGC after the exam to finally watch the new Step Up All In, we planned to watch at the new movie house or should I say new mall in BGC which is the Central Square but sad to say, we didn't got the chance to watch because it was only shown their for only a week ig I am not mistaken. So might as well enjoy the stay that's why we tried the newly open Baskin-Robbins there (which is one of my favorite ice cream back when we were in UAE back then!), finally they are here in the Philippines now.. Watched SUAI at Market!Market! instead, then we went to aura to eat, and our sweet tooth is always on the go that's why we also tried Bono before heading home. Ice creams never fail to make me smile even when its raining, Strawberry and Red Velvet for that day! And then the Rain finally comes. A pouring day well spent indeed with my oh-some friend, Krizia :))

















No comments:

Post a Comment