Thursday, June 26, 2014

RED Tour Experience!




RED Tour was my first ever concert to attend too. I'm very very glad and happy to spend it with Taylor Swift last June 6, 2014 at Mall of Asia Arena.

If I am not mistaken, they announced the selling of tickets on Feb 28, but due to some problems they moved it to March 7, I'm really nervous I might not get a ticket again ( I didn't watch or should I say the circumstances are really hard at that time, highschool student living in a province, and it's my mom's birthday too, and my dad will go to UAE at the same time to be with my mom, Yes! it's hard).

March 7 is the day and I have 11am class and we have a quiz! While falling in line outside the SM at 9:30 am, I'm assuming that I can get the ticket before 11 so that I can take the quiz, I'm #13 on the line and I took it as a sign of not attending my class and push this ticket buying! Don't worry it's a minor subject, (and I took my quiz the next meeting :) . I wanted a Lower Box ticket, and when I'm finally the next one to buy, the LB A ticket was sold out, I almost cry like seriously :( and when I get in the booth, don't know what to buy, a LB B or a Patron. and then I finally got my ticket!!! I'm so happy like happy happy.

Then the concert day finally arrived. It's a little bit traumatic and very haggard, I was supposed to ride a taxi at that time, and it's a rush hour and it's almost raining so I decided to just commute from Legarda to MOA, that was really exhausting, I'm sweating like hell.

I DIDN'T TAKE TOO MUCH PICTURES BECAUSE I TOLD MYSELF I WOULD ENJOY AND SEIZE THE MOMENT! BUT I TOOK SOME VIDEOS!

I'm really thankful for my parents for giving me this opportunity. I'm singing my heart out in every sing she sang! and my favorite part of this is that I ALMOST held her hand and saw her glorious face front row stage B (thanks for my running skills!) She is so divine, and looks like a doll shining and shimmering in front of me. AND WHEN SHE LOOK AT ME STRAIGHT IN THE EYE OR MY CAMERA OR WHATEVER ALL I KNOW IS THAT SHE'S LOOKING AT ME WHILE SINGING YOU BELONG WITH ME!!!
Thank you to Avey whom I first met on twitter and is my concert buddy at that time!


  








I LOVE YOU TAYLOR SWIFT! LIKE I LOVE YOU SINCE I FIRST HEARD "TEAR DROPS ON MY GUITAR" UP UNTIL THIS RED ALBUM AND I'M GONNA PATIENTLY WAIT FOR YOUR FIFTH ALBUM!


No comments:

Post a Comment